'Love' - Kylie Bertucci's International Stampin' Up! Blog Highlight

| on
09:00
Today I am joining in with International Stampin' Up! Demonstrators for Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlight. The theme is 'Love', and I am showing you a little Sneak peek of some Baby Love from the Occasions Catalogue available 3rd January, 2018.


This is my 'Sweet Little Something' for my Baby Love creation...

How cute is the bunny? I just love this 'Sweet Little Something' stamp set, and it can be yours when the NEW Occasions Catalogue is available 3rd January, 2018. I also love the darling sentiment; 'Sweet little somebunny'. How adorable?
The hearts DSP is also NEW from the 'Painted with Love' Specialty DSP - with accents of gold.

This little bunny is 2-step stamping. It's a fun way to get a real life looking fluffy bunny onto cardstock. I have used 'Early Espresso', 'Soft Suede' and 'Crumb Cake' ink pads to create my cute bunny.



I also created a matching Gift box.


I love something matchy-mathcy! And I think this is an adorable card and Gift Box set for a new baby girl. 
Those little hearts on the DSP - so gorgeous!!!



Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I would love for you to vote for my creations. Click on the 'Vote for Me' button below.



It means a lot that you have taken the time to come this far.
I have a couple of NEW products to show you...

'Stampin' Blends' - high quality alcohol markers. Dual tipped markers; brush and fine point and each have a dark and light shade to give you the best blending experience.
Available in single, combo pack and the entire collection.

And the best thing since sliced bread!...

The 'Stamparatus' - the best placement tool on the market.
Reserve now for 17th November - ask me how.

 Have yourself a wonderful & creative day. D x



Below are all the products used for my 'Kylie Bertucci International Stampin' Up! Blog Highlight'
 Love creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And you can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature