'Heart Happiness' Part II - Display Stamper Blog Hop Day 5

| on
13:00

It's Day 5 of the Display Stamper Blog Hop.
Welcome to you if you have hopped to me from Mercedes.
I have a couple of samples again using the 'Heart Happiness' stamp set. I really loved creating with this set, and I have used some different techniques for my card creations.

You may have already seen the following creation that I blogged for the Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges Blog Hop? If not, I hope you enjoy seeing it now...


I made a shaker card. Using the NEW 'Gold Glitter Flakes' to add to my shaker. And some 'Powder Pink' hearts.


The middle of the heart was fussy cut to make the window for my shaker. And die-cut using the 'Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies'.
I coloured the spots around the heart using 'Stampin' Write Markers'. Another opportunity to get colouring.


Bunting! We all love some bunting. And these waterwashed hearts make a lovely garland.


The 'Banner Triple Punch' worked a charm creating these sweet flags.


This creation started with embossing the floral heart with 'White embossing powder' onto 'Shimmery White' cardstock. 
I did a trial with the Brusho ink crystals and I love how it turned out. Using my 'Aqua Painter to literally paint the embossed image.


And fussy cut.

Thankyou so much for visiting and next up is the amazing Stesha
Get ready for some gorgeous stuff coming your way...
These are the incredibly talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators I am hopping with. 
So much inspiration on this list!

1 comment on "'Heart Happiness' Part II - Display Stamper Blog Hop Day 5"
  1. Loving these projects, Denita. I just got the set, so thank you a lot for the inspiration!
    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature