Men are our Muse - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop

| on
00:00
Hi, and welcome to my blog. I am Denita, from Australia.
You may have started here, or have hopped from Elizabeth's blog? I hope you enjoy the creations we have made this month. 


Our theme is 'Men are our Muse'. 
Do you find it difficult creating masculine cards? I know I do. However, I did come up with some fun & funky creations that might get you creating up a storm for someone special.

I have used NEW products for my creations, available 1st June, 2017. Only 24 more sleeps, peeps!
The 'Pick a Pattern' Suite was available as a Product Purchase Premier because I attended OnStage Sydney in April. 
A wonderful perk being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator being able to order NEW products early.

'Wild about You' - all of these critters & trees have been fussy cut from the 'Pick a Pattern' Designer Series Paper.

'Enjoy today' Gift tags; stamped bear and dinosaur. 
How's about the NEW 'Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon for the tie. Divine!

Again, fussy cut Dinosaur creatures for the 'Hello There' creation. 
I love the background Black & White 'Pick a Pattern' DSP.

A 'White Gift Box' with some Crushed Curry 'Pick a Pattern' DSP and 'Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon' for some wrapping. 
The sentiment was punched with Circle Punches; 1 3/8" & 1 3/4", and a T-Rex.

And one other... for some Rabbitohs fans.


 My big little guy Harrison, went to a Birthday party, and his friend Cameron is an NRL South Sydney supporter aka 'The Rabbitohs', or 'The Bunnies'.
I have used 'Real Red', 'Cucumber Crush' & 'Whisper White' cardstock. 
And the 'Labeler Alphabet' stamp set.
The 'Happy Birthday Thinlits' die will be available in the NEW Annual Catalogue 1st June, 2017.

The die -cut 'Happy Birthday' has 3 layers of cardstock: 
Cucumber Crush, Real Red & Whisper White. 
And the bunny! That bunny is found on the 'Pick a Pattern' DSP and I added a Cucumber Crush circle to his tummy with the number 9.

Keep on hopping - you can Click on the buttons below to 'Go Back' to Elizabeth's blog, or 'On to the Next' to visit Kathy. Enjoy the creations that await. D x

                   http://kkstamp.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/creation-station-men-are-our-muses.html
              Elizabeth                                                             Kathy                  
  

Below are all the products used for my 'Men are our Muse' creations. 
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store.
While you are there, check out the Occasions Catalogue and Retiring List available until May 31st , 2017
or while supplies last.
And not forgetting the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
6 comments on "Men are our Muse - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop"
  1. Wow Denita, these are all gorgeous. I had dismissed this set.....damn you! Oh well..... what's one more thing on my wish list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lou. #sorrynotsorry Hahahahaha. Such a great Suite for the boys and the girls. D xox

      Delete
  2. WOW! These are all #totesadorbs. Love the rabbitohs one, super fun - I'm sure Cameron loved it. You're so clever girl. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denita ~ your fussy cut cards are soo cute! They make me want to fussy cut that fun and funky paper. And I totally overlooked the black shimmer ribbon -- it's now on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sara. I'm a totally obsessed fussy cutter and needed to give those critters and creatures their moment. The ribbon is lovely! D xox

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature