Global Design Project - 'Colour Challenge' #gdp085

| on
07:59
is honouring the Retiring 'In Colours 2015-2017' and you choose your favourite 3 colours!  


I love all the retiring '2015-2017 In Colours', and now I have to choose 3? Then again, we  have 5 New In Colours to look forward to using for the next 2 years.
My 3 favourite Colours for this Challenge are:
 'Cucumber Crush', 'Watermelon Wonder' & 'Delightful Dijon'. 
With the delicate 'Cottage Greetings' stamp set, these 3 colours are perfect for the flower images.
I have made the notecards their very own envelopes using the floral pattern from the '2015-2017 Designer Series Paper Stack'
Seriously, I don't know about you, but I love these guys!


*Card measurements
Base: Whisper White A4 Thick cardstock: 10.1cm x 20.2cm (score at 10.1cm)
Envelope measurements (using the Envelope Punch Board):
17.5cm x 17.5cm 2015-2017 In Colour DSP stack 
Punch & Score at 8.9cm

*I use Metric measurements most of the time, and sometimes I use Imperial measurements. If you need to convert my measurements given for certain projects, please use this link:

Thankyou for visting my blog, and I hope you get the chance to play along to this weeks Colour Challenge. And you can make your own notecards and matching envelopes. 
See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Colour Challenge' creations. 
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store.
While you are there, check out the Occasions Catalogue and Retiring List available until May 31st , 2017
or while supplies last.
And not forgetting the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 

*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:

3 comments on "Global Design Project - 'Colour Challenge' #gdp085"
  1. This is a lovely and sweet project, Denita. Thankyou for sharing your projects in the gallery for this weeks Global Design Project Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Denita! Love all three of your gorgeous little notecards with their fabulous matching envelopes! A fitting tribute to these retiring colours! Now tell us, did you make them up in Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron as well? I would not have been able to resist. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!! I love these little notecards. Thanks for playing along to the GDP - Love ya. xo

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature